Home / Biography / Cristiano Ronaldo Salary | Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth in 2016

Cristiano Ronaldo Salary | Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth in 2016

Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth : $375 million

With a net worth of $375 million, Cristiano Ronaldo is the 13th richest athlete in the world. Since his Manchester United days, Cristiano is earning loads, and without a doubt, he deserves to be paid this much for the goals he scores and the glory he brought to both of his clubs. He is the all-time top scorer of Real Madrid and Portugal. 2016 has been a great year for him both in terms of football and money. Cristiano Ronaldo Salary | Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth in 2016 include an earning worth a total of $88 million.

Cristiano Ronaldo Salary and Endorsements in 2017

Cristiano Ronaldo Salary | Cristiano Ronaldo Net Worth in 2016

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Total Earning in 2016: $88 million

This is the highest amount earned by any football player in 2016. His arch rival Lionel Messi is the second highest on the list as he added $81.4 million to his bank account. The 2 La Liga stars are the top 2 highest earners in 2016 among all the athletes around the world.

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Salary+Bonuses from Real Madrid:

This $88 million figure has 63% contribution from performing on the pitch. The remaining 37% came from the endorsement contracts he has signed and his personal business. During 2016, Cristiano Ronaldo has won UEFA Champions league, UEFA Super Cup, and Club World Cup with Real Madrid. His contributions have earned him $56 million from the club as salaries and bonuses.

Endorsement Deals:

However, the Portuguese don’t depend on a single source of income. He has contracts with a number of companies such as Nike, Sacoor brothers, Tag Heuer, and Monster headphones etc. He is the most followed athlete on the planet. And uses his followers as a means of promotion of his sponsor’s products. Nike is his main sponsor since 2003. In 2016, he has signed a new lifetime deal with Nike worth $1 Billion. And he is on the verge of becoming a millionaire soon.

CR7 Hotel and Clothing Line:

Moreover, Cristiano Ronaldo owns a hotel in Madeira, Portugal. The hotel is built has CR7 theme inside with the footballer’s posters and career highlights being played in many parts. Moreover, he owns his personal CR7 line of clothing which includes underwears and sportswear.

CR7 underwear

CR7 Underwears and Clothing Line

Check Also

Barcelona Rakuten sponsorship

Barcelona Rakuten Sponsorship Deal can Make them Richer than their Rivals

During the start of the season, Barcelona and their current shirt sponsor Qatar Airways had …


  1. Amazing Information about The Legend Cristiano Ronaldo. I am a great fan of cr7 and also want to read and watch about him. i am reading all information about ronaldo and also a rugunlar real madrid fan. by the calculation of ronaldo total wealth currently ronaldo net worth is Net Worth: $410 Million.

  2. amazing information of my favorite player, will definitely sharing this knowledge.

  3. Cristiano Ronaldo

    Cristiano Ronaldo is the world best soccer player and also a richest soccer player with the net worth of $410 Million.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *