To attain a fitness level and physique like that of Cristiano Ronaldo is not easy at all. With hard work, it requires will power, consistency, and, most importantly, guidance by the professionals in order to be efficient. Cristiano Ronaldo workout and Cristiano Ronaldo diet are well under the supervision of professional nutritionists and trainers. Here are his diet and workout plans discussed briefly.
Cristiano Ronaldo Diet Plan
The Portuguese international Cristiano Ronaldo is well aware of the fact that no results could be achieved without a well-planned diet chart and meal schedules. Here are the rules he follows every day.
- For an improved metabolism, Cristiano eats 6 meals a day after a break of 2-4 hours.
- Good enough amount of lean meat in order to meet the demands of the body’s muscle repair.
- No sugary intake.
- Plenty of vegetables.
- Supplements, vitamins, and protein shake in order to boost the stamina for the workout.
Breakfast: Fresh fruit juices, whole grain/whole wheat products, egg white.
Lunch: Chicken salad, whole wheat pasta, vegetables, boiled potato.
Snack: Tuna roll with lemon juice.
Dinner: Rice, pulses, chicken/turkey breasts, fruits, beans.
Cristiano Ronaldo Workout Routine
If the current Ronaldo is compared to the boy who used to play for Sporting CP as a youngster, there is a huge transformation that took place. Since Cristiano Ronaldo joined Manchester United, he had the best fitness instructors to guide him. He has a body and a fitness that is considered ideal for a modern athlete. He is known to work hard in the gym and the ground, and has a absurd workout routine.
- Cristiano practices everyday for almost 4 hours in order to keep his sugar level (less than 10%).
- Running sessions (20-25 minutes each) as a part of cardio exercises.
- High speed sprinting drills.
- Technical exercises improving team play and ball controlling skills.
- Increasing body strength and developing specific muscles by hitting the gym hard
- Out of 7 days, the Real Madrid man have 2 rest days. Rest of the days are assigned to each particular type of exercises.